I love to cook and do it all the time. But try to avoid standard everyday recipes, and choose something more interesting.
The most delicious recipes I will share with you!
So, the recipe of the day: Pasta with shrimp and basil.
You will need:
Long pasta (spaghetti) - 250 - 300g.
Raw shrimp (if possible) - 10 pcs.
Zest of half a lemon
Tomatoes (fleshy) average - 5 pieces
Basil - 1 bunch
Garlic - 2 cloves
1. Shrimp clean from head and back, leaving a tail. Pour it with olive oil, add some grated lemon zest, stir. Fry shrimp for 1 minute on each side, lay out in a deep dish and cover with a lid to retain heat. The liquid from the shrimp left in the pan.
2. Then on the same pan in the oil from shrimp throw tomatoes, finely chopped (3 pieces), fry until the tomatoes are tender, salt, throw there tomatoes, coarsely chopped (2 pcs.).
3. Boil water and cook the pasta 2 minutes less than indicated on the package.
4. Basil + garlic, finely chop (preferably in a blender), combine the olive oil (2-3 tbsp. ), pour the mixture into the tomatoes.
5. Simmer 3 minutes, throw back the warm shrimp. Put the pasta and stir into pan. Decorate with a sprig of basil and a pinch of grated parmesan. Enjoy!